Re: Slightly OT but Dodge related

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 17:44:25 EDT

I just north of the FL panhandle.. We went overboard on our wedding &
honeymoon last month, so that'll keep us from being able to make it this
year; but I think I've got her convinced to take vacation time to go next
summer.. The videos & the great stories that come from it have got her
anticipating it as much as me.
Aaron Wyse