Gen 3 Steering Wheels

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 17:41:47 EDT

I'm thinking about picking up a gen 3 steering wheel. I think it was Bernd
who said it would fit a gen 2 a while back when I asked about Grant
adaptors. I have two questions: is the airbag cover separate from the
airbag? In ohter words can I put the cover on the wheel if there is no
airbag? If I don't have to fork out the cash for an airbag that is just
going to be dead weight in my '92 that would be grrreat. Also, will the
cruise control switches work or would I need to figure something else out?
And one more thing. I've seen these wheels on Rams, Daks and Neons. Do
they all interchange? Thanks,

Travis