Re: Dodge Magnum Pictures

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 15:13:33 EDT

Nice, very nice. I have one but, and I know I am going to get flak for
this, it's way overpriced!!! $34k? that's is nuts. I can see $28k as
configured but $34k? No way. It will probably sell but not as good as
they think, plus with the iffy economy and the overpriced gas, that
will hurt sales some also. All I can say is for that kind of money i am
getting in the ballpark for a Ram with a Cummins which would make mush
more sense to me.

Jeff Durling