Re: Re: Wiper recall

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:59:11 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message
>
>>Definitely considered that. I turned in the card on moving day, but is
>>there any guarantee that it actually fell in tbe bucket (did it through
>>the "local mail" slot in the lobby)? I did it online Tuesday or
>>Wednesday night and spent he buck on it - I trust that a little more I
>>think.
>

> Technically, if you read the card, you're supposed to have it in a MONTH
> before you move. I just went into the post office and gave it to them
> there, since i was already going in to pick up a package....

The last time I moved, I did the change of address at most a week in
advance, and had no trouble. But that was a move across town, not 2-3
counties away.

Now that I think about it...I haven't gotten my new renter's insurance
papers and I made that call a week ago. Wonder if something's up at my
post office.

Back to the original question - are my wipers gonna kill me or not!?