RE: Re: Functional Reflexxion Hood

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 21:51:21 EDT

Bill, are there any plans to produce this kit for the Reflexxion hoods or
was this just a one off mod you did for your own Dakota?

The reason I'm interested is if the gas prices get too bad (and the fuel
issues I currently have are fixed) I may have to pull the Supercharger and
switch to a N/A V6 for a while....

So I'll make my hood functional and retain my Nos system for track and Dyno
events......

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married