Re: tune up parts

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 23:45:53 EDT

ffastje wrote:
> Thank you Josh that's what I was looking for. Does anyone know of a
> national retailer that offers something similar to this kit? I am leaving on
> a trip soon and wanted to have this done by next weekend.

I usually buy mine from a local performance shop by me, he can get just
about anything next day, same day if you call early enough. I'd try
your local speed shops first and see what you get. If nothing turns up,
i'm sure you can get it quick from summit, IIRC they offer next day
shipping.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L