Re: Dodge Magnum Pictures

From: Robert Schultz (not_robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 09:27:29 EDT

The lack of a manual would be the sticking point for me. All of the cars
in that range and style that I would comparison shop have it as an
option. And it's a necessity to me.

For the model lineup, I'd love AWD with a manual, but would be willing
to settle for a stick in a RWD only. I know that it costs a lot to
produce all the different configurations especially when you throw AWD
into the mix. Look at Subaru and Audi where the technology for the AWD
is different for the standard and auto versions.

Dodge, you listening?

Rob S.