Re: was hood, now Gas mileage numbers

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 09:10:14 EDT

Criminy. My '89 2.5 gets 23-25mpg on the summer blend and my new-to-me '94
5.2 gets 15mpg. If gas were that high here, I'd be riding a bicycle.
Fortunately, I'm close enough to my cubicle to be able to do that. I'm sure
it does effect the whole economy! At the price, I'm sure you notice the
increase in everything that's not grown in the ground your standing on!
Since all of the fuel costs are eventually passed on to the consumer, I'm
pretty sure that at some point, people will simply decrease consuming stuff
that requies expensive transport. My usual breakfast of Diet Dew and
imported Cheesy Poofs is starting to cost me...

Tim