Re: Re: Hehehe...I'm BAAAAKCK

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 08:57:18 EDT

Aint that the truth. I could have one of those exact same signs in my garage
minus the 'fast', 'cheap' and sometimes the 'correct'. =D At least I'd know
who to come after if it doesn't work out! The most I've had done off-site
is a bench-rebuild of a tranny or two. I wouldn't know who to go to in the
event I couldn't get something done myself.

>A buddy of mine runs a shop, and he has this sign posted: "Cheap, Fast or
correct, pick any two."
>-Barry

Congrats on the garage, Gary. I know how you feel. I was an apartment
dweller up until July '01. Now you can run the compressor at 2 am and not
annoy the neighbors (too much)!

Tim