Re: truck issues-antifreeze smell

From: jndneff@texas.net
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:02:10 EDT

Look very closely around the thermostat housing. Mine was leaking and I didn't
notice the leak even after several investigative looks. The coolant was baking
as soon as it hit the air so there were no tell tale drips or puddles. The same
can be said for the water pump. The weep hole is not very easy to see and could
leak slightly without you ever noticing it.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html