Re: Speaking of gas prices and mileage

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:28:21 EDT

Im pretty sure the stock tires for a 2wd v6 are 215/75/15(least they are for
my dads 2wd v6 '95

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red