Re: RE: Today's gas prices

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 01:06:48 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 5/18/2004 5:07 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
> | I'm buying a 1970-somthing Honda 360 motorcycle from a guy at work. Just
> | what I needed right? heheheh
>
> At least you can't get trapped underwater inside it.
>
> - --
> - -andy

But then you also can't stand on top of it after it has sank, so that's a
wash. The balance tips in favor of the bike in that it probably wouldn't
take all of us [but Josh, mr sleepyhead] to pull it out...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com