Trans. Line to Radiator Tool

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:27:16 EDT

  After further inspection, it looks like the lines from my auto
transmission that run into the radiator may require a special tool to remove
them. I guess I could unscrew the fitting that goes into the radiator, but
the connector looks like it is supposed to plug/unplug from the fitting.
  One of the lines was replaced sometime back with a regular hose and two
hose clamps (it was leaking a few years back). It can be removed easily I
think. The other line however is still stock and looks like it will require
a special tool. I suppose I could cut it and make it like the other one,
but I would rather not.

  Also, I plan to replace the radiator with a stock replacement....nothing
special. Napa lists a Modine replacement at $192 online. I checked several
other sites online and found one that seems to be pretty cheap. They list
what looks to be the same Modine radiator for $116. The site is called:
http://www.globalradiatordist.com/
Anyone have any experience with this company?

Thanks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp