Re: Today's gas prices

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 12:31:21 EDT

Do you know what's sad? We have a nice supply of gas right here in the
good'ol USA that we could tap into, thus choking off the middle east's
supply to us, but we don't do it. Instead; the government lets its own
people struggle, while supporting a country that really doesn't care what
happens to us, or our people.

I say we tap into our own resources, stop sending aid to countries that
hate us, and start taking care of the American people.

Peace

Brian