Gen 2 handling issue

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 16:22:12 EDT

Last weekend, I installed a rear stabilizer bar and a full set of KYBs on my
'94. I'm very happy with the results on the rear, but the front is still
too 'mushy' vertically with the stock springs and new KYBs. Can I solve this
with firmer shocks? Should I get stiffer springs? From whom? Harsh ride
quality is not an issue I'm concerned about. My '89 4-banger responded well
to stiffer v-8 lowering springs, a big front stabilizer bar, and four new
KYBs, but the 5.2 adds a whole new dynamic. Any suggestions would be
welcomed!

Tim