Re: Bed Rug

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 14:59:00 EDT

Work fine if they get wet. Not a big deal. You need to let it air out
here and there for the smell but other than that no problems. When i
had mine I always got a little water at the back corners of the roll-up
cover. We'll here in S. Fla in the summer that means rain almost
everyday. I used to get some mildew right in that area. Just open it up
and wash it down and clean with some mild detergent and let dry. No
effect on it at all. The surface they use, as well as the foam
underneath, is marine grade so it's mold resistant.

Jeff Durling