Re: Gauge lights - best place to tap in

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 15:50:28 EDT

I spent some time researching the FSM. It looks like I can piggy back off
the mini 5 amp fuse on the side of the dash for the dash dimmer. Probably
the same place different fuse for the power.

Trying to do a nice polite install of an Autometer Monster tach on the
floor, shift light relocated to the A/C duct (out of site), and 2 more 2
1/16s on the pillar. N2O pressure, and probably a tranny temp.

Do you have any idea of a good source for the Buss Add-A-Circuits?

TonyC