Re: Today's gas prices

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 17:12:58 EDT

""Aaron Wyse"" <awyse@sw.rr.com> wrote in message

> The Gen III's have bigger tanks.. Mine's only got a 15 gal.. I get
around
> 225-240 miles per tank.. I wish I had a diesel.. Or at least a big enough
> motor to justify burning the gas.
> Aaron W

Mine's a 20 gal i think. When I filled up I ended up putting 19 gallons and
change in. I can usually pull about that sort of range, dependant on
driving style for that tankful. If it's all stop and go, I usually get less
than 200 miles, and all highway is over 300. It only took me 2 tanks to get
from chicago to jon's last year.

I did notice that on the highway i picked up almost 2mpg when i lowered it
and another ~1 when i added the tonneau.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L