Re: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 22:33:20 EDT

on 5/20/04 8:18 PM, andy levy at andy-dml@levyclan.us wrote:

> A company is made up of people, but it is not a person.
But the company reflects the ideals of the people who run it. Therefore, one
must look at it as being human. The compony can't run itself, it can't make
decisions, a human must operate it. Much like our Daks-if a person gets run
over by a Dak, one doesn't blame the vehicle, the person driving it gets the
blame.

Now, if we were talking Rugers, why, of course, the human had no part in the
matter.

Jon
STL MO