Re: Alarm suggestions

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 09:16:32 EDT

If you already have the keyless entry I think it's just a matter of having the
local dodge dealer turn on the alarm functions in the body control module via
the DRB tool (the 99 FSM sure implies that's all you need to do). I think I
would go with the factory setup even if it means purchasing a new body module
because it interacts with the ecm and should be much more difficult to bypass
than an after market system.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4

In article <c8jl2c$v7n$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, andy-dml@levyclan.us (andy