RE: DML Digest V5 #1821

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 04:49:03 EDT

<<<
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:09:05 -0400
From: "James Calder" <jCalder3@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: DML: RE: Wanted: Flush Mount Toneau Cover

Try http://checkerpro.com/
I have one with the DX finish for my Gen II. I love it. Best price around
also.
James C

Small warning if you are in the snow-belt, my friend got one of these and
the weatherstrip froze to the bedrail and ripped off like it was nothing.
Might want to re-engineer that before snow falls if you are...that said I
just about bought one for my truck but I decided I liked the truck tool box
better since you can still use the bed for things taller than the bedrails.
That and it was less than half the price..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/