Re: Re: OT. Congratulations Tampa Bay Lightning

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 20:49:00 EDT

Hey Tony :-) Glad you picked South, Tampa Bay Lightning, of course I'm
picking North, Calgary Flames
A Canadian Beer company has had miniture 5 inch Lord Stanley Cups in their
28 bottle hockey packs. I have one with Tampa Bay Lightning on it. If the
Lightning win the cup I'll send it Fed Ex to you. However my heart is with
the Flames and I expect them to win this exciting series
Dak content, Carried the beer in the box to keep it cold :-)

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA 4X4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada