RE: Poutine

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 02:14:14 EDT

That sounds positively delicious. I'm going to try making some tomorrow...

On a more positive note, me and two friends who run a detailing business
took the pin-striping off and then cleaned, scrubbed, steam cleaned, buffed,
polished and waxed my truck tonight...about 16 man-hours total...all I have
to say is it looks nothing short of amazing!!! My baby is one CLEAN
machine. If it rains tonight I'm going to *KILL* someone, lol (maybe I
should put in a few of these :-) :-) :-) so people know I'm kidding?? who
knows). I need pictures of this thing! One of these days I'll get some
pictures up.

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4