Re: Wanted: Flush Mount Toneau Cover

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:43:42 EDT

"Eric Giblock " <egiblock@gibsdakota.com> wrote in message
news:6tpva01ip4hlpjl55v0cmf9b9m4t2vlh7s@4ax.com...

> hey all
>
> looking for a new or used flush mount toneau cover for a 99 club cab
> dakota sport.. (or a website to get them at a good price)
>
> i'm slamming the truck in 3 weeks, and a flush mount cover would be
> bad ass for all truck nats and mopar nats.
>
> post reply or email me
>
> lata

Look into a Checkmate cover. I was going to get one of theirs, but decided
that a soft cover would be better for me because I could afford it right
then when I was looking to buy. I held out for just about 3 years for a
hard cover, and got tired of trying to save up the cash for it, so I just
popped the $130 for an extang and called it a day.

Anyway, the quality of the Checkmate is pretty good, and it even comes in
black so you probably won't even have to paint it (depending on the
condition of the finish).

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L