(no subject)

From: John (budjr8@suscom.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 20:45:18 EDT

Has anyone ever experienced a brake problem like the one I am having. I have
a 98 R/T 5.9L with a set of Borla headers, now the headers have about 1
1/2" clearence between them and the brake booster mounted on the fire wall.
Well I went to the Ocean this past week and when I got there I had to hit
the brakes really hard in order to stop. I think I lost my brake booster, I
wrapped the header on the driver side to help keep the heat off of the brake
booster before I even left for the Ocean. So anyway if anyone has some
advice lets here it.
Thanks
98 R/T CC Flame Red.