Busy week

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 16:28:48 EDT

Well had a pretty busy week changed the oil with a good filter wix this time
and Mobil 1. also changed the cap and rotor and the plug wires. survived a
few tornados coming back from Kansas city 14 in Nebraska alone that crossed
right in front of me while traveling north on interstate 29 by about 45mins.
I also bought a traveling NOAA weather radio.Put a class3 draw tite hitch on
the truck. and yesterday I picked up my popup camper it is used its from the
60's but it will work for us.So now I want to go camping and rest awhile.

---