Re: oil recomendations???

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 11:13:54 EDT

<pennywise03@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Hey all i need some opinions ..its time to change the rear dif. an manny
tranny fluid in my 03 sxt..I was thinkin either royal purle, redline,or
mobil 1 ..also which stuff the chosen manufacture should i use ..Thanks in
advance ..
> Jake

I've used redline 75w90 in the diff since the truck was new and it works
just fine for me. I have used the MTL in the past on other vehicles with
good results as well. Actially, I've never had any bad results with redline
lubricants.

I'm sure that others on the list use Royal Purple and M1 and have nothing
but good things to say about them as well.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L