Re: Hello Again!

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 23:37:08 EDT

I agree.. I've seen running hot cats through water kill them before..
sawzall the pipe a few inches behind the cat.. move the exhaust system to
the side.. and get the rest of the pieces out of it.. a stout hammer and
large screwdriver or prybar should do the trick.. once it's empty.. a
pipe connector from the zone and a pair of clamps.. and you're all fixed.
Aaron