OT: Funny as all get-go pick-up story

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 07:05:41 EDT

Guy here at work yesterday parked his (non-Dodge) full size, dully quad-cab
pick-up in the back parking lot and came into to work. With no rain in the
forecast, he left the back slider open a crack. He has a rack with large
metal slots on it. So he's not worried about breaking in.

Get off of work 12 hours later, walking up to the truck he notices something
on the windows! Getting closer, turns out to be bird shi.... droppings! But
not on the outside of the windows, its all on the inside! At some point
while he was at work, a mocking bird made its way in the open window and
could not find its way out. This poor bird must have flipped out trying to
get out. There was bird droppings on all four door armrests, down the front
side of the seats, windows and every where else!! Opened the driver door
and the bird went to the back rear corner. The bird took off out that open
door after he tapped on the rear passenger window. The bird must have had a
large meal of blueberries before getting stuck in that truck.

I really felt bad for him He respects and takes care of his truck like we
do. There even was framed photo of it on his desk for a while right after he
got it. After riding home, him and his wife spent a few hours cleaning and
cleaning. Glad it wasn't my truck, I would have gone nuts!

Oh the good news, I don't have to be back at work till Thursday
afternoon!!!!!

--
Don Mallett