Re: Pulley Size- Mathematical Question

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 06:08:28 EDT

Bernd: It's called "brain stimulation". we all need it once in a while. It's
been proven that if you don't think for yourself very often, your brain
begins to atrophy. After all, he could have just said "hey Bernd, whats the
answer to this?" By the way, I did find a set of NGK FR5-1's for my friend's
98 Laramie 4x4. So far, so good. He needed them more than I did right now.
Any time you get frustrated by all those silly parts questions, think of
this sign Marv has on the wall at All Dodge Wreckers out in Rancho Cordova.
"Arguing with a parts man is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a
while you realize the pig enjoys it." Biff