Homeward Bound

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 10:37:36 EDT

So Hey, all....

I'm trekking home starting today, riding along with my dad (he's an over
the road truck driver). From Pembroke NY out to Maine and back to Hudson,
WI on a relatively tight schedule that'll get me back home on either
sunday or monday.

Then comes the interesting part: I load up the RamCharger with crap from
home that I'd like to be here, hitch up my ancient but so-far reliabe
sailboat trailer and hit the road to push the clock ever closer to 200,ooo
miles.

I'll have my tools with, and if I get any strange vibrations I'll sure as
shit check them out ASAP, but this might still get interesting =). I'll
aim to leave Tuesday, I think, or possibly Wednesday of next week and be
back in NY as soon as I can, which will hopefully only be two days =)

If you want a visit, figure times from a 55092 departure of about 0900 on
wednesday. Hit me off-list (or on, I suppose...), and we can talk after
I'm back online from home early next week.

Here goes nothin'!

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 - on the prowl!           98 Dakota CC 318