Re: Amazing! I saw my old Dak today!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 00:54:48 EDT

I actually caught myself doing just that when we were backing the trailer
into the spot at the camp ground. Back home where backing up means not
hitting the garage, I haven't been quite so brave yet :)

There is enough torque at idle that even trying to stall the engine in 1st
or reverse takes a LOT of effort.

John
04 Ram 2500 CTD 6sp Laramie