RE: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 08:08:50 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits On Behalf Of Terrible Tom
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 12:04 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

CALLING ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS!

Neil? After last year I wouldn't be offended if you said "you people
are all insane - I won't let you keep my up until 3 am again!" But it
won't be the same without ya :D Can ya make it?

Tom, I expect to be there.
Having said that, there is another event the same weekend that may have
its priority moved up. If I can't get out of it, I'll be in Alabama. I
should have a better idea by this time next month.
Regarding the insanity, it hasn't stopped me in the past.