RE: RE: ASP vs. March

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 12:14:33 EDT

I would say that if you do a lot of stop-and-go driving, you may not want to
use the electric fan, charging issues might be too much to hassle with. I
drive very little in that kind of traffic, but when I have to, I use the a/c
sparingly and though it is warmer, its worth the savings the rest of the
time for me. If I did a lot of stop and go driving, I would likely just
keep the stock fan on it.

Rascal