OT: Hybrid Escape

From: Jon Slavic (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 13:13:36 EDT

Anyone have a contact at a Ferd stealer? I'm trying to get some "real"
pricing on the Hybrid Escape that's coming out. Through the grapevine, I've
heard $4-5K more than the gas version but the TV reports said they would be
selling them at a loss to get it in the market. There's two real good
sources, TV and the grapevine; HA. Hope somebody else got a laugh from
that. Wonder what "they" say?

Jon Slavic
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus, 4x4, 4.7L, CC, Intense Blue
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, 4x4, 3.7L, Bright Silver