Re: Re: RE: loosing freinds [ot, nvt, nvfrc]

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 05:58:53 EDT

Barry,
      I'd call the other two guys back and tell them my original plan was
to ride my bike there and what time I was leaving. I'd also tell them that
since funds are tight for me right now I need to stick with the plans I've
already made. If they can't rearrange their schedule to fit your original
plan and they want to trailer their bikes to the event then that is their
problem. Lastly, I'd tell them that since I'm providing the hotel room,
regardless if it's from my freebie points, then I expect them to chip in
for dining expenses. If they have a problem with that then tell them to go
on their own and let them pay for everything out of their own pocket.
Friends like this you don't need.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Ray Irons
Dover DE