RE: MP3 player, new tires

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 10:03:33 EDT

I have a Panasonic MXE CQ-C3400U. MP3/WMA/CD, fold down, removable face, L
and R pre-amp outs including dual sub channel out, remote, etc etc. To me,
it has a good deal of features for a decent price. It's lit in blue, so that
may wrinkle some noses. I travel over a few brick roads every day as I go to
work, and I've never had a skip. The 80Hz or 120Hz pre-amp sub out will
come in handy when I pick up either a powered Bazooka or an Infinity
Basslink.

Tim

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-nwZyqCE4ezz/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=6270
0&I=133C3400&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=