Re: Re: Seat Belt Tickets??

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 13:33:20 EDT

SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:

> I wonder how the Law would handle a car that never had Shoulder Harnesses,
> seatbelts only around 1964 up. There is not provision to mount a Shoulder
> Harness. "Sir Bill"
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
> http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html http://southernmopar.org/

I had an 80 Fiat X19, lap belt only, no tickets
BUT got stopped in Ct. constantly then let go.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-831-5739 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)