Re: Re: Re: Seat Belt Tickets??

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 18:39:47 EDT

I agree. I know that seatbelts save lives. Saved mine
once already. But I don't understand why the
government has to make a "law" to wear them, and then
ticket you if you don't have it on. (well, yeah I do,
revenue) Why don't the car makers come up with a
system that is automatic that you can't disable?!
(yeah, I know, big business helping out big brother)
Hell, all they have to do is throw in a $2 safety
switch so that the car won't start unless the belt is
hooked up.

It's a shame really, because of laws like this, it
interferes with Darwinism, and the stoopid people are
not getting weeded out like they should be. :P