Diesel from Turkey Guts

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 10:35:17 EDT

I heard a story about this on NPR yesterday while on my way back from Dover
DE. Did a quick google search and came up with these. I was hoping to find
more info regarding the current US federal tax situation (incentives or
credits) with these folks since it's not a 'traditional' technique for
refining hydrocarbon fuels. With all of the talk about alternative fuels
and gas prices, I thought this might be an interesting topic of discussion.

http://www.realcities.com/mld/realcities/business/personal_finance/investing
/retirement/8727300.htm
http://www.technologyreview.com/purchase/pdf_dl.asp?79juh=539929&hy6f0=6832
http://www.changingworldtech.com/pdf/GenConfLasVegas3_3_04.pdf