Re: Re: Re: Suspension Choices - Just shocks, or whole hog?

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 15:55:15 EDT

The suspension can be on par with what a mid 90s Corvette rides like-- Firm-- but not overly harsh-- You won't be blasting over RR tracks, and you'll learn to avoid pot holes (and get really good at it too).

I've currently got 83k miles on my truck, Hotchkis kit has been on since 4001 miles... And I am still on my first set of Bilstein Shocks.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292