Re: OT: New Digi Camera

From: J Wynia (jwynia@pragmapool.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 17:14:23 EDT

I've had a digital Rebel for about a year now and am using the firmware
hack you mentioned as well. The price difference between than a nicer
Canon digital body pays for a really nice lens, flash, etc. Of course, it
helped I already had Canon gear before I bought it, but I've pretty much
dumped all of my 35mm equipment and am 100% digital now and I never intend
to go back.

J Wynia
jwynia@pragmapool.com
www.pragmapool.com