Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 18:39:17 EDT

Hey, andy

<Beginsnip> Well, anyhoo, Susan & I will make it this year...<snip

<snip> This is a startling new development! Great!<Endsnip>

So I guess you'll hafta stay at least thru Friday nite...
Susan is still not sure if you posed for those "wedding" pix with someone
just to cover your butt!
We figgered we'd give it a go - since the DAKSY is outta warranty &
beginning to
"nickel & dime" my bank accounts with repair costs. I might as well she what
she can do
at the yearly DAK CARNAGE SUMMER CAMP. If I break somethin, I'll just learn
how to fix it!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(Mmmmmmmud!)
Averill Park, NY