RE: trip odometer codes, was Help!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 18:21:09 EDT

All that process does is reset the cluster - nothing else - doesn't
recalibrate as that requires the DRB (there's an actual option for
recalibrating the speedo and tach at various MPH points).

CAB = Controller Antilock Brake: It's referring to the fuse for the antilock
brakes in your case
CCD = This would be the circuit for communications: Speedometer, voltmeter,
fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge/lamp, engine temp gauge and speed control
warning lamp (just as an example) - Think of it as the data path to and from
control circuits and sensors

I'll look up the 900 and 950 codes for you on Monday - TechConnect is under
maintenance right now otherwise I'd do it for you in this email.

- Bernd