Re: Re: Re: Tire sizes for R/T wheels

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 14:56:29 EDT

I like the Kumhos. They are softer than the Goodyear RSAs that came from
the factory. They don't last as long, but when comparing the cost they are
about 1/2 the price of the RSAs. So the shorter tread life isn't much of a
factor.

I live in FL, so they are working well for me in the rain. I have heard
that the solid center isn't the best in the snow. But that is from the R/T
guys that have to fight with traction issues from the start ;-)

My 98 Sport still has the 15" x 8" rims, and I was using 275/60/15 on it
without any rubbing issues. Also a bunch of R/T guys using a 275/50 with
rubbing.

Hope the info is useful to you.

TonyC