7 tons!!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 20:38:18 EDT

Welp today was a mile marker for my DAK! 14k lbs of dirt between my
bed(1-ton coil overloads) and my buddies 6 ton dump trailer.my weight on the
scale, DAk and trailer was just about 6k lbs even. We pulled off the scale
at the quary with exactly 20,150 lbs of DAK, trailer and dirt. Made it all
the way home with OD off and running exactly 55 mph on the highway. Made
some slow get up to speeds, and long braking but she handled herself quite
well. Impressed my buddy enough to ssay his next truck would be a DAK!(He
just got rid of a Nissan Frontier for and S-10-both 4wd)

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's

---