Gen 2 Sway bars and Roll pan For sale

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 21:47:37 EDT

Just sold my Dakota and have new ( i bought them
in 95 and never installed) Suspension Techniques
Front and rear sway bars. I am not even sure if
they still sell them or not, but they are new and
never installed. They have some scratches from
being in storage for almost 10 years and come
with all the bushing and bolts. Make offer

Also have a roll pan for sale. It is a steel one,
not a fiberglass. Never painted or installed.
Make an offer on that too.

EMAIL me if you are interested. I sold the truck
and will be unsubscribing soon to the list, so if
you respond here, I may not get it. Parts are
located in central Ohio.

I figured I would try to get rid of them here
first before they go on ebay.

EMail if intertested to:

tcantor@aaaohio.com

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.