Re: RE: The Value of a Supercharged Dakota

From: Wayne (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 20:46:36 EDT

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I have someone
interested but I don't have a clue where to put the
value. I'm not even sure I want to sell it but I
don't use it much anymore. It is a nice truck, very
quick and reliable and it would be expensive to
replace but I know that doesn't necessarly make it
worth anymore than NADA to anyone other than me.