OT Charger Parts - Tom Byrne?

From: Tcanzano@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 22:51:13 EDT

I am not a regular writer of this ring, but do pay attention to the good Mopar info. Anyway I may be 'forced' to get rid of my college pride joy at the end of this summer. It is a well worn '87 Charger 2.2 manual trans, w/o AC or PS. It has 246,000 miles on it. I was hoping to get 250,000 miles out of it, but the longer it sits the less I feel like working on it.

It's not worth anything whole, but it does have several new parts that I can provide receipts on. New parts include: rebuilt Holley carb, reman'd computer, starter, alternator, and the head was rebuilt at about 180,000 miles.

Even though it's not much, it served me well through college and my first job. Maybe parts of it will live on?