Re: Midwest BBQ Convoy 7-21-04

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 14:46:58 EDT

Ya, that sounds pretty good.
Maybe we can get a DML member that lives in/near Toledo to let us in on a
decent rest stop/area that would make a good place to meet up. I'm guessing
that we're not going to be able to time it so that we all get there within
30 minutes of each other.
Call me a pessimist, but.......
hahahaha

The Adam Blaster